April 11, 2012

"Mission"

Today I have added a new item to my life list.
"Go on a Mission Trip".

For a long time now being a part of a mission trip has been something that I've wanted to do, but until now my heart was not in the right place. I have no preference as of where to go, but I would love to stay in a hostel, help build a house,  and most importantly, spread the Word and love of God. I don't have any specific time in my life that I'd like to do this, but I'm confident that the right opportunity will arise at the perfect time.

Right now I am at a point in my life where I have never been more joyful.
I gain more joy with each new day.
How neat would it be to spread that joy in a new culture?

How great would it be to get to go to a new place,
and see a new perspective of God at work?

To be honest, there are countless reasons why being a part of a mission trip would be amazing, I could go on and on...really, I could, but there is only one that matters. My Spirit feels moved in this direction, and I live in the excitement for the day when the opportunity arises, and I await the day when I can say "Mission Accomplished".


No comments:

Post a Comment